How to request student records and transcripts

Madera Unified high school students and graduates, who need to request their high school transcript, have a few ordering options to choose from.

The most convenient option is to go online to and create a Student/Learner account. Electronic copies are free to all current high school students and graduates. Many colleges are linked with Parchment, making it easy to send your transcripts. All electronic copies are sent through a secure link.

Printed and mailed copies can also be ordered through Parchment for a small mailing fee that starts at $2.50 and goes up depending on the shipping selected. Direct order links for each high school can also be found on the MUSD website.

Requests can also be made in person at the Student & Family Support Services office, located at 1820 Howard Road, during our office hours from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. A picture ID or Driver’s License is required and most requests are processed within three to five business days. Our office can notify you once your copies are ready for pick up, or we can mail them out, if you request that at the time of submitting your request.

A fillable PDF request form can also be downloaded online from the Student Services department webpage on the Madera Unified website. You may also request a copy of the form emailed to you.

Not sure where to start or have questions? You can send an email to or to request information or contact our office at 559-416-5858 or 559-416-5862. Would something like this work? Current students may also contact their high school registrar for help with transcripts.

— Belen Lopez, Lead Registrar

Create a Student / Learner Account


Recent News / Novedades